Pages

Friday, June 06, 2008

Paris is for Me

Though we put a stop on our travels and vacations for this year, there's really one place that I am dreaming of.. all the time. And that is Paris. It may not be on top of my list now , since we plan on visiting my family in California next year, but i know that in the years to come, we can visit the romantic place with our kids. I love reading anything about Paris, especially seeing pictures of the majestic places they offer. I already have a partial list of my "must visit places in Paris" once we decide to have vacation there. A lot of websites offers Tours in Paris already , you can even book them online. Its always great to have a well-arranged tour with a guide because you are definite that you are seeing the best and what really needs to be seen. Everything is arranged before hand. They offer different options to choose from. Of course, I wouldn't miss out seeing the Eiffel Tower and dine at Altitude 95. A stroll down Champs - Elysees would be the best way to spend a romantic evening. The Notre Dame Cathedral is also on my list since most tourists visit this place too. If you are on the arts side, You must check out Louvre. Wow! I just can't wait to have a tour in Paris soon with my family. It gets me even more excited again after seeing the pictures.


No comments: