Pages

Friday, June 06, 2008

Our Thursday.. tiring thursday

Yesterday was the first death anniversary of my father-in-law. We started our day by hearing Mass as St. Vincent de Paul Parish at Ermita, then headed to Antipolo. We went to their house and picked up Gelo's grandma and aunt. The construction at the veranda part was still pending because of some permit requirements that needs to be finished yet. hay. We then visited Papa at the Cemetery and offered prayers. It was almost lunchtime when we arrived at Robinson's Metro East and had an all filipino lunch at Max's . Waahh .. I ate a lot. NOw i can say that I am eating for two:)

We went back to Gelo's place after checking out the mall. Sadly, i wasnt able to find any dress for me, nothing really caught my attention. Not even shoes. We just bought some acne treatment for Gelo's cousin. After the Antipolo trip, we decided to check out Dapitan Arcade. The place is small , and not well ventilated I should say, ang init! But there's a lot to buy for the house. We were supposed to buy 3 jars, unfortunately, there's no new stock so we decided to have it reserved in case there's a new delivery. We bought merienda form Suki market (famous for the Japanese food in bilao that's incredibly cheap and yummy ) and Food Corner near UST and feasted on it at My MIL's place. I had spaghetti and California Maki.. LOL What a pair! we went home dead tired and I didnt managed to get into my laptop. I just want to sleep and be in bed.

1 comment:

macy said...

we love suki mart too! suki na kmi ni ate cecille.teehee.