Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

On Leave

I missed the hot mommas big chill date/ surprise get together for Apols last Friday. What happened? I am not feeling well.. huhuhu

The last minute, I really tried to lift my butt off the bed. Gelo was home at 4pm, and we have ample time to travel to makati and make it for my date with the mommies. Hay, di na kaya ng powers ko. When Gelo Arrived home, Im still lying in bed and he said " kala ko ba aalis tayo? "

.. I am just too lucky for now, no vomiting episodes yet.. Ayaw ko nun!!! So I sent Thea a message telling her I cant make it. Huhuhu.. I missed that date again girls .. miss ko na kayo:)

2 comments:

Jane said...

ok lang yan, set tayo ulit at ng maka cacth up sa chika!!!

Kelly said...

i hope you feel better next time so you could join naman :)