Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

The "I" Word

Snagged this from Apols.. :)

I AM… ME :)

I WANT… to have an easier pregnancy this time.. pleeaassse

I HAVE… a son and a new baby soon

I WISH… for good health .. (for my whole family)

I HATE .. waiting , and currently feeling dizzy

I FEAR…growing old and beiing alone

I SEARCH …for nice and cheap items online hahaha!

I WONDER… if we are having a girl or a boy:)

I REGRET…nothing

I LOVE…my family so much..

I ALWAYS… eat!

I AM NOT…good in drawing

I DANCE…like crazy LOL.. feeling teenager

I SING…like a pro!! bwahaha!

I CRY… when i do feel like it

I WRITE…because i love to write.

I WON… a lot of medals in grade school andhigh school

I AM CONFUSED…if I wills end joaqui to pre school this year with my condition

I NEED… to sleep early

I SHOULD… sleep early, bawal magpuyat sa buntis

THE LAST THOUGHT YOU GO TO SLEEP WITH IS… I AM PREGNANT

No comments: