Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

Dream Miami Wedding

Wedding is one of the most important event in a woman's life. It is something they turly plan amd await to come. I remember how hands on I was during our preparations. I list everything, I contact suppliers and confirm with them, I handled everything and turned it over to our wedding coordinator on the day of he wedding itself. In the next few months, my friend in Miami will also say "I DO" to the man of her dreams. She excitedly told me about it and now she is at the planning stage. We both surfed the internet aboout Miami Weddings and we were able to see a one stop shop. Wow that is such a big help for her, since she is so busy with work too. We checked on the list of suppliers in the area, d we found a lot near her work and home. She listed down all the addresses and phone number because she plans to visit them this week. So far she have as hort list for ring supplier, florist, cake confectioner, and the ceremony and reception venues. She is still scouting for some more, and she is definite that she will see thelistings at the website too. She was so delighted that everything is within reach now because of the internet. She is working on a good budget, and she is so glad to see suppliers that would neet her specifications and budget. If only I can be with her on that very special day. That surely is a dream Miami wedding for me.. at the beach, where the sun and the wind meet, and there's the couple exchanging I Do's.

No comments: