Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

Cant go on leave

I feel like an ofice girl wh is sick , but since she has tons to do, she just cant be absent with work!! Wow.. is this me?? Nah! I dont belong to the corporate world hihi.. im bad with work believe me.. I am better now with the help of Bioflu (can this make you groggy?) , some juice and vit C.

At 5 pm yesterday,i am a bit dizzy so I decided to be in bed while Joaqui is playing around the room. I didnt realized, but I dozed off for a copule of minutes, i do hope it was just a cat nap. What woke me up was some noise in our desktop.. As i opened my eyes, there's a complete sight of the little boy, typing at our computer. He sits at the computer with such a good posture, little fingers typing, eyes on the monitor!! Waaah! NAwala ang antok ko! Buti di nahulog sa chair to. He lookes at me and just said "mommy" , then he smiled.. he was like telling me. "I didnt disturbed your sleep, im all happy typing here" hehehe.. So i calle dour helper, and asked her a favor if she can just take a look at the little boy as i am not feeling well. Good thing he slept a few minuites after. And we woke up at 9:30 pm when Gelo arrived..

I still finished 2 opps since its expiring.. this is a lesson learned.. never wait for the deadline!! I could have rested a few hourse ago if not for that. Oh it's friday now.. wish everyone ahappy weekend. I need a few more bioflu for tomorrow and im all set for another busy weekend.

( utang muna bloghop ko.. recovering pa eh hehehe)

1 comment:

Mich said...

get well soon Peachy!