Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Baby talk.

How time flies. In a month and a half my little boy will turn two. So that would mean I am a stay at home mother for almost two years now. Motherhood is the best thing that ever happened to me, and I thank God for this very wonderful blessing. I can still remember Joaquin's first day here at home. I was really having a hard time attending to me because I still feel tired but i have no choice since there is no one here at home to help me but Gelo. We take turns and he sees to it that I have time to rest. One of the most unforgettable moment that I shared with my son would be our breastfeeding sessions. I love it everytime i will carry hima nd he would latch unto me. I really wanted to breastfed him exclusively, but sadly, i wasn't able to. So I alternated his breasfeeding with bottle feeding. Luckily, he didnt get confused when I switched, and he enjoys all of his bottles. He used Tommee Tippee eversince, and for 2 years, all are still in good shape. M mom bought these bottles for him at a steal price. There's a lot of baby feeding bottle at the market nowadays, but Tommee Tippee proved it's worth when it comes to price, durability and functionality. I checked their website today because I like their other products too. Lucky me, because they have exclusive online promotions now. I might also get a few toys as a gift for my cousin's baby girl. I might be up for some online shopping again.

No comments: