Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

About Money and Budgeting.

Budgeting is really one tough job for me. Since I am a stay-at home mom,Gelo's monthly income solely provides for our family. I do the budgeting once I have his money, and the first thing that comes on my list would be our car's monthly amortization. I am so proud of this investment, and we only have a year and a half to finish. We always see to it to have it insured too every year, and I am so glad to have a very good terms on our Car Insurance.

Next on the list for our budget would be our bills for the month. That would include our electricity, water, internet service, telephone and cellphone. Sometimes I would just pay some of it with Gelo's Credit Cards then I would pay the credit card bills before it's due date. See, I don't have my own credit card, because hubby thinks that me having a card is not a good idea, i might use it for non sense shopping as he said. But lately, I am really thinking of getting my own for emergency household needs, and that wont include shopping for clothes and toys. I received a lot of applications for credit cards and I am just browsing for the best deals I can get. I also have online offers, so I am considering applying online. That way, i dont have to go out of the house for my application. Then I just need to wait for their email if my application was successful. I really need to have a credit card this time. And I do hope I can really stick with my intentions of using it for the bills.

Lastly, we have another item for consideration, but it is still for next year. We wanted to get a property at the southern part. This is quite a big expense, so we are thinking of getting it once we are done with our car. But as early as now, we are already doing some ocular inspections on properties we are eyeing. We also consult some real estate agents regarding this. Hubby is checking on some bank financing options too. And speaking of houses, I am also reminded of our home insurance. We are nearing the deadline so I inquired online for some Home Insurance Quotes. I might just do everything online because it really saves me a lot of time and money.See, I have a lot of expenses and budgeting to consider every month and til the year ends. But I am so thankful that we can really get by, though Gelo is solely earning for our household.

No comments: