Pages

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Saturday at Powerplant





We are so late to have these pictures. LOL! But as they say, better late than never. Buti umabot pa diba?!

We were supposed to check out Trinoma, but since we are too afraid to get lost for lacking some road directional skills, so I suggested checking out Rockwell. Why? Coz I know they have sale on Zara! Bwahahaha! I scored 2 shirts for the little boy (345 each..weeee!), and the leggings that I want is not on sale. So I'll buy next time, ayaw ko na pumila for the fitting rooms.

We met Erika's hubby and gave him Sierra's items. Too bad my inaanak was in deep sleep at the carpark, hence no pic with joaqui. It was a quick chat that we had. We also had Ice blended coffee at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Thanks to my Belle De Jour Planner coupon, Buy 1, Take 1 Free!! Also had Ham and cheese crepe at Press ( the snack bar besides Fully Booked).. That's not all, we had dinner at Burgoo hihihi!.. Takaw!

2 comments:

Mich said...

wow, favorite ko talga gawin is shopping and food trip!! hehehe!

Jen said...

Hi Peachy! We went to Trinoma last Dec 25. Same lang naman with any other mall, except the corridors are really wide! Parang masarap mag-skating. The carousel on the top level had a long line(holiday kasi) so we didn't ride that day. We rode the MOA carousel, look at the pic in my site. :)