Pages

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

For the ultimate search

Internet has been a great help to me eversince it was introduced when I was in college. I had a lot of research works to do and it was really so easy to do this because of the internet. Search engine websites would be my first stop at most times. With the simple typing act of my topic, I get too see different sites that has the information that I am looking for. However, with the multiple number of search engines nowadays, I would sometimes get tired and confused of which one to use. I see to it that I don't just stick with one search engine for me to have a lot of options. So I thought I would have to do that everytime in researching on something, but not until i get to know jumphunt.com , it could be so much easier. You just need to key in "y plus the word you are searching" if it's for yahoo. Or "w plus the word if for wikipedia. You can add modify, share, and import jumps from other users. Each account is given it's own ad-free start page that you can customize and share to your liking. So easy to join here, no email eddress is required. I recently signed up and I'm inviting all of you to join me there too. It is still a new site so they need more users to keep it going. Hope to see you there!

No comments: