Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

My shoe boy strikes again

What's wrong with this picture ??




Yeah! The shoes!!! LOL



He put on his shoes all by himself, and my sister just saw him walking around the room wearing it. We all laughed after seeing him, feel na feel pa maglakad ha! He really loves that specific Crocs of him, I don't know why. It's a bit "sakto" so I don't let him wear that one often. But , boy oh boy, He knows where all of his shoes are placed, so he would go there, and grab this one. Just tonight, I removed this when i need to wash him and change his nappy. Gelo and I still had to explain to him why we need to remove his Crocs ( yes, he can say the brand clearly and can even recognize the logo anywhere!) . He was crying while saying "shoes, shoes" while I'm putting on his nappy! Hahaha! So after putting on his PJ's he wore the shoes. We went to our room and a few minutes after , we have to remove the shoes again coz he needs to be in bed for milk. But as soon as he's done with his milk, he went off the bed and put on the shoes all by himself. I think he likes shoes noh?! I know... I know... I wont say anything.. I know what you' re thinking.. hehe

3 comments:

Ozzy's Mom said...

nku..may pinagmanahan!

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Mana kay.....oooooops.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Paul and Toni said...

naku! kanino kaya nagmana si joaqui? hehe!