Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hotel Reservations

Travelling has been one of my favorites currently, who wouldn't love to travel with their families right? As early as now, I already planned one domestic trip for our family on March, then come May, we might have another one when my sister arrives. Last year, we also had a few family trips that I truly enjoyed, and I'm looking forward to more travels for this year. At all cases, I am personally booking our flight and hotel accomodations. Hotel reservations is one thing I would really love to do, as I worked in this industry before. I had great deals during our 2 vacations last year. Did you know that it is easy to reserve a hotel online? You just have to choose your specific destination, your arrival date, length of stay and your preferences when it comes to rooms. Usually, they provide the lowest internet rates, so the price would really be a steal. Hotel Discounts are such a big help when you travel as a group or as a family. One of my favorite site to book would be Hotelreservations.com , because with them you can always book online, or call their toll free number. The rooms that they have online are guarantees satisfaction when it comes to service, food and cleanliness. So better check the site too for all your travel needs.

At the last quarter of the year, we might have another trip with my in laws, and I'm so excited for that. As early as now, I'm looking for great hotels at our destination, the key here is to research before travelling. We might book our flight and accomodations from one site, and that would really save us a lot. travelling in group could really be expensive, but once you know where to book, you are definite that youare getting the best deals. I am also checking out some Resorts , because our trip won't be complete without dipping into the pool or beach. And another preference of mine would be the breakfast should be included. That would save us some pennies too, than eating outside the hotel. Oh, I just can't get enough of travelling recently. CAn you share your travel sotries and plans for this year?

No comments: