Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

Silver

Pardon my ignorance, but I always thought that silvers were used for accessories, money and tableware. I never thought that there are silver bullion in the market today that can be considred as an investment. When I was in high school and college, silver is one of the metals that we would usually discuss. It's physical properties is quite same with gold, and it is a promising material too. It is durable, convenient and has a utility value. Since it is used for coins and other industrial matters, the demand fo silver is growing fast. Even hospitals use this in a form of a "silver bullet" to prevent bacterial infections in burn victims. Would you believe that 95% of the silvers mined were for industrial use? So I am thinking of possible ways of investing with Silver bullions because now is the best time to buy silver. I might call their customer hotline for inquiries because I admit that I am not fully knowledgeable with this, but I am so willing to learn more. This is getting my money worth. Wanna try it too?

No comments: