Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

Noche Buena menu?

Do you have a list of your items already? Nothing is final in my list for now, except for Spaghettis.
  • Spaghetti - White and Red. Gelo and Joaquin loves the white.. as in! Little boy is not into the classic red ones. I don't know why. While my sis and I wanted to have a Seafood Pasta which i find so tedious to do. Chef Peachy is here again!
  • Sweets? We may not set up the Choco Fountain yet as we are only 4 in this house. I wanna have Conti's Mango Bravo for Christmas :) I feel restless to do my very own Oreo Cheesecake that Gelo wants me to prepare for the longest time..
  • Ham? We might give Majestic Ham a try for this year. Any feedbacks?
  • Any bread you can suggest?
What else can we have? We don't eat much on Christmas Eve, hehehe.. but I just wanted to reheat the spags for some probable visitors on Christmas Day, and the choco fountain of course. Suggestions please!

3 comments:

Happymommi said...

ako din wala pang final na list for noche buena hehehe :) update mo ha, wala pa ako idea e :) hehehe have a nice weekend sis :)

Happymommi said...

ako din wala pang final na list for noche buena hehehe :) update mo ha, wala pa ako idea e :) hehehe have a nice weekend sis :)

Jane said...

peachy, i find majestic ham too salty ....