Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Shoegal is here again.

I saw Jane, Abie and Jacqui posting their latest grabs from Crocs and I can' help but comment and have my post too.

I love the Alice style too, and since I don't have a little girl yet, I opted to buy one for myself, yan ang palusot ko. So I bought one in Choco Brown ( baka ma shock si Gelo pag nabasa to, LOL), and 2 Primas for my sister and my SIL. Of course, thanks to the ever dependable Shoebuy, it's my piece of heaven nowadays. I was able to get the 3 at almost half the price if ever i'll buy it here in Manila! Grabe! Ganyan talaga pag nagtitipid at ang pera mo ay nasa Paypal , LOL! Maghahanap ka kung saan mura at kkayanin mong maghintay til it gets here in Manila! Salamat sa LBC! Bwahaha!

I am thinking of getting Crcs for Joaqui too, but the designs I'm eyeing are still not avail here in Manila and in Shoebuy.. Its in Zappos already, but i'm not sure if they have Paypal there. I am thinking of using my debit card online, money there was from my paypal too.. pero wala kasing discount. Sayang.

Just inn case you are wondering, the Women's Alice is priced here in Manila at 2500.. and the Prima is at 1500 each yata. Roughly Php 5500 for the 3 shoes i bought.

At Shoebuy, Alice is 34.95 . Prima is 28.95 naman. No sales tax and free shipping.. and most importantly , Less 20 USD for every 50 USD purchase.. I only paid 72.85 .. Teehheee! I will just convert it to 42 Php.. So in Pesos , I only paid 3060 for the 3 shoes! Parang libre na ang alice ko Hahaha!

So It will be shipped to my family's place anytime this week. I have the option of sending it here thru LBC pouch of 10USD per 1kilo (it will fit coz its lightweight naman).. or if i can wait further, wait for my family's next balikbayan box to arrive.. hehehe.. but im eyeing on LBC syempre.

So enough of me... Here's what I want pala for Joaqui.. and there is no way Im buying it here. I saw the Cars collection, naku po! Ang mahal! So I do hope it will be at Shoebuy very soon! The Spiderman and Batman Collection!




3 comments:

Vina P said...

hi peachy! i was SO tempted to buy na an alice for myself last saturday. buti na lang nakapagpigil ako. LOL cheaper pa talaga to buy online. will ask my partners-in-crime sa states if i can buy thru them. thanks for this post! :-)

Kelly said...

OMG, those are just too cuuuute! I want them for Manu! When I saw the Cars crocs a month ago, bibili na sana ako because Manu was looking at the pair na. Kaya lang walang size, buti na lang! Hehe. Sobrang pinipigilan ko bumili ng shoes dahil ang bilis lumaki ng paa :)

Pam said...

hi peachy..

cutie shoes.. i also want the cars crocs :).. also want to try online shopping since i see a lot of sale.. just need to figure how the shipping works :)

update if you see any best buy for the cars crocs :)

pam