Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I am so Back

When it rains, it really pours. Last week, I was kinda sad because I don't have that good number of opps. There were days that I don't even have one. But today, after my routine check, I got two from two sites, and 9 that I was able to grab from Blogitive. LOL! ( I am still in grabbing mode).. Thank God for these opps. I will bombard this site later on, when the little boy is asleep..

I have a lot to do for today. I am finishing my calendar layout of Joaqui , its our Christmas gift for my mom, my sister and for my auntie in CA. One busy bee again..

3 comments:

macy said...

true! we are soooo back. teehee.

Mich said...

wow Peachy! Pinakyaw mo na ah! hihihi....:D

abie said...

Wow peachy dami nga opps. Sayang di pa ako approve sa Blogitive kaya hanggang ngayon wala pa din ako gaano opps...hehehe