Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sea World Tickets

A part of me would forever be a child. I enjoy visiting theme parks and all the likes. I always reminisce the times when I was still a child., and now that I have Joaquin, I would like him to visit theme parks too. We are scheduling a few international trips for next year, and I do hope we can get to see Sea World in Orlando. I already saw a few pictures of the place and the activities we can do at Sea world, and my oh my, I am so excited. Sea World Tickets are now having special offers, currently , for a limited time only, your 2nd day is free if you purchase a one - day ticket. Isn't it tempting?

Orlando is really one place I wanted to see, because it has a lot of places that I know my family will really enjoy. And purchasing tickets for these parks is not a roblem anymore, since the website offers great prices and deals too. I am sending this information to my cousin in LA, because they have a series of travels for next year, this is very useful i know. Who wouldn't want to save when you travel? It's like hitting two birds with one stone, a great vacation, without slashing your budget bigtime.

No comments: