Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

rambled thoughts

yeah, i need to. I am finishing a few opps since it will expire in 48 hours! No way im letting everything to pass. I waited for this! I need this, LOL! I am running out of words to say. Should I post song lyircs? I sound desperate..Hahaha!

I tried visiting most of friends blogs today.. i still have the time to make chika:) Is everybody getting busy nowadays? We are halfway our shopping. Major inaanaks are done in our checklist already. We might order revel bars from JOy San Gabriel for our titos and titas.. and to our wedding primary sponsors. Also for Gelo's officemates, we might give out yummy treats from Joy. Im sure , di ako mapapahiya with the taste:) Most of his officemates eh lalaki, and i find it ahrd to think of gifts. As in! So food will forever be a safe choice:)

No comments: