Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Joyful :)

Last Monday, I ordered a few desserts from Joy San Gabriel. Those were actually orders of my Tita, she's giving it to some of her officemates at UST. So Tuesday afternoon, I asked Gelo to pick uo the items coz we need to bring it to UST on Wednesday morning. And I was surprised wen Gelo told me that Joy has something for us. Suki kasi eh hehehe.



The box was filled with Valrhona brownies that Gelo and I truly finds so yummy.. It may look like a traditional brownie, but when you get to bite and have a taste.. I swear, it is different :) Soft and chewy inside, That's what I love about her works, moisted and not dry at all. I dont have pics of the brownies though, ubos na eh, box na lang natira, LOL.. Below are my ever favorite revel bars.. bought 1 dozen, and its there's only 3 left for now .. Hehehe!


Thank you Joy.. We will see each other again coz we will order some more for our ninongs and ninangs.. and maybe for our tito's and tita's too. They all love Joy's cake that we serve on specia events.

No comments: