Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Give me a ring

Last 2005, I worked on 2 different call centers here, and I can say that I really had a great time working. I actually learned a lot from this industry, not to mention the friends I met along the way. I never thought that I could adapt on this environment because before I entered the job, I had a feeling that everything is quite hard to learn. But I was wrong. It was a breeze.

One item that I truly enjoyed using was the VoIP Call Center Phone Systems. We even had a week of training with that. It's easy to use, but we have to be extra careful, since it is a bit pricey then. But now, I was shocked to see that some websites offers the same product for a relatively low price. This is truly the life of a call center business, so they better get the best in price and quality. There's also better designs that I am seeing now, which I find more user friendly. I wonder if I will go back to this industry again. Not for now, I guess.

No comments: