Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Donate Boat

I have read a lot of fund raising activities, but today, I found something unusual that I wanted to share to all of you. Did you know that you can help a lot of kids if you will Donate Boat ? Yes, Boatangel accepts boat donations and sells it on Ebay. Then from that profit, they create and distribute Children's Animation DVDS. Isn't it great? You really help a lot with a simple act of charity. I know someone who owns a boat, and he is actually thinking of donating it. This coule be a perfect choice for him. I will provide my friend with a few details on this for him to think things over.

I am also thinking of ways to help out on some children throough this simple acts af charity, and this is so timely fot the Christmas Season, it is bestto share with everyone , after all the blessings we received, giving would be the best thing to do, to reciprocate the love. If only I have a boat now, I'll whole-heartedly Donate my Boat in order to help in this lovely cause. Aside from the DVD's , they were able to finish a documentary about Anti Drus use. The money that they earn provides them with more fundin for their projects. I do wish , a lot of people would help them in this lovely act of sharing and kindness.

No comments: