Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Color it RED..

My hair is now Reddish Brown, I forgot the complete shade.. whatever! I am so bored with my black with a small hint of brown hair, so I decided that it's time to say goodbye on that. Wow, so Christmassy.. I also bought a Red ( bloody as in!) Satin top at Meg Eastwood Mall.. Nicee..This is my very first purchase at Meg, and I can say that they have a few good items, plus the price is good enough too..

And today,it's confirmed. I'm back to being a SMALL size for tops.. bwahahaa! I was even extra small at Kashieca.. woohoo!! but for the hips. ah forget it! I wont tell you the size of my jeans :) And speaking of jeans, I am happy with my skiny jeans, used it today and I feel good wearing it. I am comfortable.

So guess who's back in shape now? Bwahahaa * evil evil laugh atalaga*

Someone said this line to me last June.. I will never ever forget, coz I felt na inaasar nya ko talaga. " Uy Peachy, ang taba mo ngayon, buntis ka ba?"

WTF! Look at me now byotch! And look at yourself! Mas mukha ka pang may anak sa akin noh?! Wait til you see me in shorts! Bwahahaha * evil pa din *

Don't worry, that girl is not reading my blog as she is so outdated I guess. I told you, Im back with vengeance. Am gonna show that girl how a mom's body should look like even if she already have a son! Common mommies.. let's unite, show our sexy side! LOL!

Enough of her, she might gain popularity here. She doesnt even belong here, hehehe..

Gotta go, Im brushing my red hair.. hehehe ..

No comments: