Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Back to School

It's been 7 years since I graduated form college and I really wanted to go back to college and take up a course that I am considering for quite some time now. But since I have a little boy, I have to disregard that option yet. But today, I saw an accredited online university that offers a variety of courses. capella university is really one of the best in it's field. There's a lot of options on classes, competitve price and high caliber online instructors.

I am thinking of this as my best option for now, since I don't have to leave home for schooling, and I can still be with my son. I am still browsing the site for some other information I can grab before I discuss matters with Gelo. Eversince, I wanted to get a post- graduate course and his may be the right time. Capella University has been getting good review from reputable institutions, so I know that I am on the right track. It gets me excited because this is really something new for me. Wish me luck.

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

No comments: