Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Must visit for me

Aside from a few domestic destinations that we visited this year, we are also planning to visit nice beaches on the other side of the planet. We are beach lovers, and I'm telling you, it's one major thing that I am considering when we are planning a vacation. Our place should be near a beach or any body of water will do. From television to magazines, I always read and see the beauty of Miami. Wonderful beaches and five star hotels surround the area. But if ever I will be given the chance to visit the place, I wanted to stay in this Boutique Hotel at Miami Beach, Florida. Indian Creek Hotel is really a total experience. It's a quiet refuge thus giving its guests a time to relax and rejuvenate during their stay. Of course, who would missing hitting the beach if you are in that area?

I have seen the interiors of the lobby and rooms , and I love the colors that they used . It is relaxing to the eyes. That's what I love about the place, you can relax and have fun at the same time. It's just 15 minutes away from Miami International Airport, and ten minutes from downtown Miami, so it is accessible in most areas. Rates come with a complimentary coffee and pastries too. And they have a wireless broadband connection too, just in case you might need to use the internet, everything is set up for you. If you don't want to hit the beach, you can take a plunge at their swimming pool with elegant landscape. Entertainemnt, Activities and events are also scheduled for the guests so be sure to check things out as soon as you arrive. I keep checking this site, because I am thinking, when can I possibly visit it with my whole family? It's not too far from reality. Soon.

No comments: