Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2007

wedding invitations

My only best friend from college is getting married next year and I'm so excited for her. I 'm helping her out with the preparations and currently we are looking for wedding invitations. She is looking for something simple but elegant, not too much of words. I remember my own wedding invitation in a diamond white paper and black embossed writings. It was so simple but the guests who receive it said that it looks so elegant. I recommended a few suppliers and websites that she can check and visit. Prices are also affordable and you can even customize your own according to your specifications. There is a wide variety of templates to choose from, papers and colors. Wedding invitations need to be have a good impression to the guests because it is the their first glimpse of the wedding.

No comments: