Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Moments with Joaquin

.. the little boy is turning 1 year and 6 months on the 12th! Gawd. It made me realize a lot of things..6 months is way too fast.. didn't even notice that it's half a year already since his 1st birthday. now. i'm preparing some plans for the second LOL. And yes, its been 6 months since my family was here..God knows how I miss them terribly. i wish my sis would be here again by May for my birthday (and another beach vacation maybe).

As Joaquin grows older, he soooo looks like me, HAHAHA! Honestly, I have the same smile when I was his age. Oh, everyday is a journey for us. We stay together every minute of the day. We play, we laugh, we watch DVD's , we sleep embracing each other realllyyyyy close ( yung tipong pagdilat ko mukha na nya nakikita ko, nostrils pa nga eh!).. and I just love each moment that I spend with him. Most of the times, he gets makulit , trying to get everything inside the room.. alarm clocks,DVD's all over, game cube controllers, the Game cube unit itself, DVD jacks, old keyboards that I gave to him as his new toy (para wag ako istorbohin while typing), keys, his basketball court..but i look at it positively. He will only be a baby once in his life, so i better cherish what I have now. I am in no rush at all for this phase pass, I am enjoying it to bits.

** he loves to give us this look recently, i'm clueless actually, he's not mad at all :) our maid is holding him because he keeps on bouncing himself at the pillow.. obvious ba that he loves TV, he's in control of the remote LOL **

** his smile is so PEACHY! **

BTW, i started to potty train him even before he was hospitalized. That's one story you shouldn't miss. Blooper agad si mommy! Kakahiya ako.. LOL..

4 comments:

LorWyn said...

Peach, did you write the caption on Joaqui's photo? Using Photoshop? Wow! Galing, noh? Fun to learn something new. Little discoveries really means something! Good luck!

Peachy said...

yes weng, im exploring photoshop eh hehehe.. but i dont use it yet for our pics, im enjoying my shots as it is..thanks :)

Jen said...

cute talaga ni joaqui! meet naman tayo minsan sa tutuban. you bring joaqui, i'll bring belle. :)

Peachy said...

hey jenni. cge , meet tyo. il text you.. or better yet sa SM, dun sa may dave's pwede sila play.. hope to meet u and belle