Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tired.

Joaquin and his cousins had their trick or treat a while ago at SM. Whew! Lotsa lotsa kids! They all had fun going around the mall. Before lunch, Joaquin was already asleep! LOL. Lunch came after and Jollibee is full so we settled for Flavors of China. My niece joined the Costume Contest inside SM. We dropped by the Supermarket too for a few groceries. I am dead tired and I want to sleep, but the little boy is so wide awake, so I just keep myself busy (sana may opps hehehe) checking the net. Later I will feast with the candies and chocos of Joaquin. Yum! Yum!

* pictures to follow!

3 comments:

ann said...

Ako din I'll feast on the candies Dwyn got from his trick or treat! :)

Jen said...

Hi Peachy! What costume did Joaqui wear? :)

Peachy said...

ann - yummy nga ng candies, kami ni gelo kumakain hehehe...

jenny - naka superman sya yesterday, il post pics later. mejo busy lang , thanks for visiting.