Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Soccer Ball Bedding

We have been co - sleeping with Joaquin eversince he was born, so that is around 1 year and 7 months now. Most of our beddings are now oh so colofrul, with animal prints or is usually in the shade of blue. However, we still use my favorite red hearts design. Since he is prone to allergies, I am very careful in choosing our beddings. I am surfing the net to look for some Teen Bedding that our family can use. I'm not limiting myself to baby designs for now, since I have an active toddler. It's good that I saw this Soccer bedding. Joaqui is so much into balls now. I know he will be so delighted to see a big soccer ball in our bed. I am really planning to get one since it is reasonably priced. And I have read that it is made of cotton, which is exactly what I'm looking for.I would have it shipped at my mom's place to save some money. Take a look.

No comments: