Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2007

The new Fita Commercial

I actually love most of their commercials, especially the one where the guy shared a piece of his Fita to an old woman who later became a fairy and gave her a piece of a car? Nice and Funny.

But the latest is a diferent story. I was able to catch it on TV while watching Ysabella, and boy! It really made my eyebrows raise.. literally. I am not a member of any women's civic group, but the commercial hit me like a punch!

If you havent seen it yet, here's how it goes..

* a pretty woman inserted coins in a vending machine to buy fita, but suddenly the machine was busted and wasn't able to dispense her biscuit. A guy appeared (who looks like he'll use the machine too). He made his way to help the pretty girl get the stucked Fita. Miraculously, nakuha nya. So the girl asked for it without saying a word by opening her hands, palms up.. at ang lalaki, nag dalawang isip pa... and gave the girl peso coins as a payment for the Fita! Bwiset! Ang babaw nya! *

If the concept of the commercial line is something like "all for Fita".. oh well, hindi sila nag succeed sa 'kin. All for a piece of biscuit! Considering that the girl is pretty pa, what more if she's not hot.. God! I wonder what he'll gonna do..

If ever Joaqui will see that, naku, I'll tell him its not a good thing to do to any girl. A few steps from a building can land him to a piece of biscuit , and still remain a gentleman! Life and death situation ba ang hindi pagkain ng Fita?! Kainis! Obvious ba that I'm suuppeerr inis?!

No comments: