Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2007

The router Hunt

Been thinking of getting my own laptop soon, something really not fancy, as long as it has the basic features that I can use. What's important is that I can carry it around and do some works when I'm not at home or when I'm at our living room. So i'm also checking out a Linksys router to go with my broadband connection. I have a few requirements when it comes to routers and i think that this one would best fit unto it.

I previously worked as a technical asssitant for an internet connection and we always deal with the routers when connectivity problems arise. Having a trusted brand is a big factor,and add to that the technical support they provide. I checked on the price and it is really reasonble too. So I might be getting one too as soon as I have the laptop. Sounds great! I can blog anywhere around the house without getting stuck in our room.

No comments: