Pages

Monday, September 24, 2007

Panglao Island Nature Resort experience


Here's the 2nd part as promised..

We arrived at PINR at exactly 1:45 in the afternoon , after our Bohol country side tour. The check in procedure was so smooth, no problems at all. We rode the golf cart along with our luggage and the driver toured us at the vicinity first. Our room was a seaview bungalow ( with the to -die-for Jacuzzi at the lanai) which has a queen size bed and a cot for Joaquin. We rested after checking out the room, as we were all tired. The little boy was all over the room. We went to the infinity pool at 4pm, but Joaqui is still not in the mood! Cry to death talaga in his Plouf outfit! Forgot to take a pic pa while he was wearing that. After a few minutes, he was a t peace with the water na. So we all stayed at the pool for a few minutes. Dinner was served at the Restaurant from 6:30 til 9:30pm. I had a massage at the Mithi Spa a few minutes after dinner. It was a 30 minute back massage that is included in the package. It was a good basic one too. But I am more into the spa experience at Plantation Bay ( Relaxation Indulgence package cortesy of my sis). I ended the night cleaning the bottles LOL.

Saturday morning, we had breakfast at the gazebo, which is like the extension of the main resto. What a view! Overlooking the sea and the islet of course. After breakfast, swimming again til 9am i guess. At 10:30, we went to the Bohol Quality Mall (owned by the PINR Mgmt) with the shuttle provided by the Resort. It was a 15 mins trip, with no traffic at all.. I love Bohol for that! We had lunch at Mc Donalds (its cheaper that way than eating at the resort for lunch LOL), and bought some more shirts for us, and the PINR plate souvenir. We saw Fun House, the newly opened playhouse for kids. It opened the day we arrived at Bohol. And literally, Joaquin was the first Manileno to play there :) Kaya pala madami kids watching hi, the playhouse is new to their eyes. Joaqui never played on a playhouse here at Manila yet, dumayo pa talaga sa Bohol. Oh, and we also went to their grocery to buy a box of Star Peanuts.. yum oh yum! never leave the place without it. Bought a few chips too and a box of Joaqui's milk. I have a feeling mauubos dala ko.. and i'm absolutely correct for that. Went back to the resort at 1:30pm.

Gelo and Joaquin stayed inside the room while I enjoyed the sun. I was at the infinity pool t first, pero bitin ako sa init ng sun, so i decided to meet Mr. Sun at the beach! I so wanted to get tan all over, pero wala.. i'm not toasted at all, considering todo sun bathing ako. So I went back to our room and stayed naman at the jacuzzi for 10 minutes hehehe.

When Joaquin woke up, we went naman to the Cambagat Cave which is inside the PINR premises. First time namin sa cave.. ahaha! Gelo wanted to enter pa, but he literally needs to crawl, so i said NO!. Next stop was the islet :) what a beautiful place. Joaquin never cried with all the sand and seawater. He loves it to death! He would walk and run around the sand. Haay sulit na nag bayad! Gelo and I can truly say that our little boy had fun too. He never wanted to leave, but its getting dark, so we decided to go back to our room. Dinner as usual is yummy! Still had it at the resto, and God, I think I gained a few pounds after that. ( I will post a seperate review for that).

Sunday morning, was kinda sad, kasi we are going back to manila na. We went to the islet immediately after breakfast. Since it was still low tide then, we let Joaquin walk all along. when we were at the islet already, Gelo couldn't resist the beach. So I was left carrying joaquin at my right, and clicking a few shots while he was down swimming, talk about multi asking and me being the octopus mom , LOL. We were still not satisfied after our trip to the islet, we went swimming again at the infinity pool where we just stayed for an hour. We then went back to the room as we need to prepare for our departure. Left the resort at 11:30 for our 1:30 flight. Good thing we checked in early, no longlines at all. And we were able to get a window seat hehehe! It was just a small pre departure lounge, and by 12:30, it was jampacked with people.. still lots of kids this time.

Oh, don't ask me if we wanna go back there! I miss Bohol already! (OA Ba?!) I was telling Gelo that we should get a place at Panglao if we hit the Lotto jackpot, LOl. I love tha place, I love the people, i love the food! .. love the beach.. love the sun.. love the weather.. love them all! Can't wait to be there again!

My special thanks to all of you who helped me out during the planning stage! Super thanks for all the feedbacks .. really helped a lot.

Click here for the Bohol Countryside tour kwento.

Click here for the rest of the pics.

1 comment:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

I'm glad you enjoyed Bohol Peachy! It is such a wonderful place.


www.nicemorning.net