Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

planning an online store

My sister in law and I are planning to put up an online store since we are both into shopping online. We already have a few suppliers and that would be a good start. I wanted our site to be user - friendly for our clients, so I am looking for a shopping cart software that we can install in our online shop. This tool can help our customers track their orders for future use, since they'll be having an online shopping cart. It would also not be a problem placing their orders and checking them on our part. So it would not just benefit us, but more importantly our customers.

I'll be having their 10 day free trial. I am considering of getting their services too, since it's affordable, customisable and easy to use. I know, it would be a big addition for our online store, and not to mention our sales too. Their e- commerce software is really the best in it's class.

Now, my sister in law and I are too excited to open our online store. We do hope that the addtion of the shopping cart at our online store would make shopping a lot easier for our customers placing and tracking their orders. I really can't wait to upload all our items for sale, so please check my site regularly to know if our online store is open already. Happy shopping to all!

No comments: