Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

Joaqui at I phone






That's my younger sister with her I phone.. and that's Joaquin for her wallpaper. She just can't stop dreaming about it. So there, using daddy's credit card, she bought one. Her card is full i guess, she's so much into shopping recently.

Anyway, the features are really WOW for me LOL. But i don't have plans of getting one. I think, it's not yet fully set up for use here in the Philippines. It's really nice though, especially for businessmen.

The 4 GB is on sale now at $ 299.99 , then you need to get a phone line with at&t. So there.. another spending of my sis.. Now u know, it runs in our family. Hehehe :)oh, and she bought me and my older sis a new sandals,so as not to make us sad, LOL. A very classy taste! And i heart it of course..



Who wouldn't love it? Thanks Ricca.. Love Yah!

No comments: