Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Miami Dream

The beach is one place that I truly enjoy and appreciate. After our most recent vacation, where my son enjoyed the water and the sand, it made me think that a house near a beach would be a really good investment. That would save us a lot of money for hotel accomodations.

I was able to chat with my mom who is currently at California with my dad and sister. We were talking non stop about our beach vacation and how she wanted to have a property near the beach. So i suggested that as early as now, she can start researching for Miami real estate. Miami is one place that i really wanted to visit soon. I have seen a lot of really nice beaches there at the movies and TV. I just wish that we can grab a good location with a good deal, a not so expensive one, and something that would be within the budget of my mom. Hope we can get great deals over some websites that we have checked. And when that happens, I'll be applying for a US Visa right away.

save our homes

No comments: