Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Dentist and Mario Badescu

I went to the dentist today with my sister while Joaqui and Gelo stayed at my inlaw's place ( its just a few houses away ). Toothache is killing me for the past week so I decided to go and visit our dentist. And there.. The One is for extraction. Three others are partly affected, so we decided to have it filled ("pasta"). Everything actually started during the last trimester of my pregnancy, when i felt that cavity is eating up my teeth. They said that Joaquin then was getting a lot of calcium from me.. I guess its true enough.. super dami na nya teeth, almost complete at 1 year and 5 months. So back to the "bunot".. haayy im so nervous to tell you guys honestly. Hahaha! Takot ako eh! So for the nth time, it will be painless naman, and Gelo assured me that I won't feel anything. ** cross fingers**... that we have to wait and see

After the dentist visit, we decided to go to Robinson's PLace Manila. My sister needs to buy something at Essences. Sana hindi na ko pumasok sa loob ng store. I bought 3 items from the Mario Badescu line. LOL.( thanks daddy gelo!). I dont have a really good skin ( I actually tried Obagi Clear before, super effective but kinda expensive and I stopped when i got preggy),and after reading about the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion from Lucy Torres' article, and from a lot of Hollywood stars, I decided to give it a try. I also purchased a cleanser and a toner which I already forgot the name. Let's see if the Drying Lotion is really effective.

No comments: