Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Out on a date

It was raining hard when we went to my MIL's place. Joaqui enjoyed playing with his Playdome (good thing i thought of bringing it along), so we "escaped" to visit Henry's Camera at Quaipo. We bought a few items for the cam of course, hehehe. I think its called sun filter?! It was Gelo who asked for the items so i don't have any idea with the exact name. We also had a plastic protector placed on the view screen. It was a quick trip , coz it was almost lunch then.

After lunch, I put Joaqui to sleep. I guess he got tired of playing and running around. Gelo and I left the house at 2:30 pm coz we need to be at MOA around 3pm for Kuya Ricky's ( Gelo's Cousin) birthday.

We met Kuya and some of Gelo's cousins there. My SIL , Love and her BF, JV was there too. We had an early dinner at Lamesa grill, and the boys had a few bottles after . And since i'm allergic to alcohol, i managed to keep myself busy experimenting with the cam. And making chika too.. hehehe :) Like my previous post stated, i am so proud that i was able to get nice unedited pics hehehe.

We ended the night with a bowling game. Oh i mean, they played bowling :) I have my "babaw" reasons on why i dont play bowling .. first, ayaw ko ng bowling shoes, pwede ba ibang style in the same sole? hehehe ..and second , im afraid to have an aching arm the next day, knowing ihave a toddler to attend to.

Gelo still plays good even without practice..he used to play a lot during college.

We had so much fun. I guess this is the first time that we all went out, and we should do it again hehehe. It was also a first time for me and gelo to be actually out on a date with cousins. Or just be out without joaquin. Kasi, we just had 3 movie dates eversince I gave birth. And that is like a year and 4 months already. LOL! Oh, and the movie dates are plainly "watch-movie-then-go-home-asap".

We are such paranoids, we kept calling my MIL to check if Joaqui is crying, sleeping ? .. etc etc. LOL

Nevertheless, its's such a fun , fun fun experience :)
See some of our pics here.

1 comment:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

ganyan din kami ni M0rn1ng, Peachy. Di kami mapakali pag di namin kasama si B.boy. :)

Glad you enjoyed your date.