Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

boo boo

Because you're my little hurricane...





You dived unto your Elmo book and this is what happened. You cried seriously and a few minutes after i saw the mark on your right cheek..and after a while, the scar on your forehead appeared. As much as I wanted to shield you on any harm from playing and exploring, there are things that are still out of my hand. It was too late when i tried to grab you. Things happened soo fast. Mommy learned a lesson from that experience. I hope you did too.

Daddy took a break from work today coz he is insisting of bringing you to Dra. Rivera. And its quite a coincidence that you have colds today! Ano ba yan, may swimming pa tyo sa saturday?! Papano na ang Plouf? Hahaha!

Anyway, its part of growing up my Joaquin, though I wish that this is the last, and nothing really serious pleeaassee.


** Kamusta naman ang pictures nya? Obvious bang may colds?

1 comment:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

wawa naman si Joaqui. Be well baby! :)