Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Shopaholic and Baby

Oh, that's not me :) That's my new book.

I am a collector of Sophie Kinsella's Books. I love her! and i so love her works! I enjoyed reading the Shopaholic Series over and over again. As in all the Shopaholic books. The main character, Becky Bloomwood is so hilarious. I would always smile and even laugh when i read the book. I think, every girl who loves to shop should read the series. In one way or another, you'll see yourself in her shoes. I swear!

And just this afternoon, when we were at Rockwell ( parking at Megamall and Shangrila is a nightmare.. so Rockwell na kami napunta), We went to Fully Booked to buy Joaqui a Goodnight Moon Book. And there I saw the Latest Books.. including Shopaholic and Baby.. I really wanted to have it but since, mejo madami na nabili sa kin si Gelo recently, I was kinda shy to ask him to buy it for me , so I said:

Peachy : "Dad look ( all smiles while holding the book with my two hands), new release. Next time, bili mo ko ha?!

Gelo : " Magkano ba?"

Peachy : 699

Gelo: Di ba complete ka na nyan? Yung iba pa nyang books?

Peachy : Yes. ( Pa cute tone)

Gelo : Sige, bilin ko na din

Nakuha sa pa cute ko. Hehehe! Well, he knows that I would love to have that book tlaga. Im a happy little kanina. Para akong bata na binili ng candy :)


If you are into this book, go grab the Shopaholic and Baby. I think I can relate to this too, now that I'm a mom.

Oh, and you might notice that I am not jumping yet on the Harry Potter Book 7 bandwagon. Yes, I collect Harry Potter too, but I find it toooooo sensationalized now. Sorry, but , hindi naman dati ganito with the other books. Maybe because its the last one na. Oh, I dont know. Naiinis lang ako sa iba na parang OA na, wala lang, para lang siguro masabi na they were the first to have, to read and to finish the book.

Kanina nga sa Little Gym, I saw a dad holding the book. Good luck sa kanya! For sure , ni isang page hindi nya natapos basahin. Kasi pumasok sya sa gym to be with his daughter! Hahaha! Sorry at biglang "taray" mode ako. Kasi naman ( ayan, nag tagalog na ko), sa bahay na lang basahin, set a time to read. What's the point of bringing it out kung hindi mo naman mababasa di ba?! Sana naiwan ka na lang sa house nyo at di ka na sumama sa gym, para drecho pa pagbabasa mo.. baka madami pang chapters nabasa mo. Ganun ang mga totoong magbasa! Hahaha! Hindi naman nya mababasa tong blog ko, kaya semi nagtataray na ko sa knya. At naku, kinausap pa nya yung isang mom dun, eh wala pa nga sya sa half ng book,to think 1 week na narelease. Siguro nga kasi, pag lumalabas lang sya ng house nagbabasa. LOL

Alright.,.. relax Peachy. Its just a book :)

I need to end this now, I will read my new book before going to bed, and whenever I have a free time tomorrow ( which is at night again). Ganun kasi ako magbasa, as much as possible, no interruptions, so i dedicate a time for it :) Ayaw ko nabibitin... sa story ..hmmmm :)

No comments: