Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Abie :)



RULES:Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

Here are some 7 Random facts about my life:

1. Im a stay- at-home mom with no yaya by choice. Period.

2. I have one of the most horrifying vomiting experience when i was preggy. BElieve me, from 107 lbs during the start of my pregnancy, it dropped down to 90 lbs in 3 months. I was hospitalized due to excessive vomiting which might lead to dehydration.

3. Never went to kindergarten. I tried, but when my classmate tapped his pencil on my head, hindi na ako pumasok. Sabi ko din daw sa mom ko , alam ko na yung tinuturo ng teacher ko hahaha... the next school year, I passed the entrance exam for Grade 1! :) Geeky!

4. My longest working experience is 5 months! hahaha! ma swerte at umabot pa ng 5 months sa pagtitiis ko. I first worked at Amkor for a month ( yeah 1 month), tapos tinamad na ko. I didn't work for 4 years. I tried call center. The 1st one , 3 months lang, then i got bored with the calls. I transferred to the Int'l hotel industry before getting married, and stayed there for 5 months. I resigned 4 months before the wedding.

5. I don't shop for Joaqui's clothes. My mom, my dad and my sis shops for him. Hahaha! Ang binibili ko lang dito would be his pajamas and sandos. And luckily, during his bday, when i was asked by my titas kung ano gusto ko gift for joaqui, PJ's and sandos ok na ko. :) I just feel so lucky kasi i save a lot on clothes. oh and not just clothes, pati baby gear. hehehe

6. I love to read.. I can spend the whole day reading at just about anything. Even labels or pamphlets inside the sterilizer, bottles.. anything , binabasa ko talaga.

7. I am happily married.. and I am sooo enjoying life now that we have Joaquin.

I won't be tagging anyone , since most of blogging friends answered this already LOL!

No comments: