Pages

Friday, June 29, 2007

The shoe girl is back!

Even before I got married, I am so much into shoes. I remember posting at my old blog regarding my shoe collection. I do have lots of shoes.. haay If only Gelo could speak right this moment. I can actually see the look in his face once i mention the word "shoes" or "flats". LOL.

I guess that explains why I love Carrie Bradshaw of Sex and the City.. hahha! but i don't have Manolo's yet.. yet..! ( wish I have that collection too ! and I wish that Gelo reads this post)

I buy shoes from 168 to branded shops. Some are courtesy of my mom. I am mostly into flats, mga ballet type of shoes. May stripes, beaded, shining shimmering, peep toe, bronze, silver, gold, then some are sneakers type naman, rubber shoes basta footwear.. :) iba pa yung mga flip flops and "bakya" type like Happy Feet ( oh, i only have 1 Happy Feet, coz i don't find it comfy eh)

Then I came across these Ichigo shoes from the multiply site. And I saw it at Weng's blog too, i think she purchased 3 pairs already. So I texted her and asked for her verdict... And according to her, It's really comfy. Sarap sa paa :) And Being a sucker for flat shoes, i definitely need to try it out and have my own pair ( or pairs , LOL) It would look perfect with my gauchos :) Syempre pa, i texted the lady behind Ichigo for my queries on the sizes, can't wait! Here are my picks!



** nice shade of green, and the pink lining would match my watch :) **



** syempre may hint of pink pa din for my watch and the print looks sexy**






** for smart casuals, safe colors pa **

Actually, even before i had this entry posted, I already informed Gelo that I am buying new flats. What's next?... wish me luck! coz Gelo knows I won't buy just one pair. hahaha!

2 comments:

LorWyn said...

Grabeh! Same choices with mine! I now have 4 pairs (Izumi, Inari Blk, Emi Wheat and Shana). The Ayana (faux crocs with black bow) is really, really nice and I had Charm (Ichigo lady) put me on the waitlist if and when she makes another batch. :p

Good luck, Peachy!

Peachy said...

hello weng. actually i like all. But gelo is kinda "manong", di nya type ung iba. But i will definitely get a few pairs. goodluck tlaga to me hehehe