Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

DIZIZIT !!!

April 11, 2006 ( Tuesday)

My scheduled check up at my OB , it was a week after the false alarm situation. Went to UST with our maid, since Gelo needs to go at work then. Haaayy still 1 cm dilated , and everything still at normal. At 3 pm, my sister, my cousin, my 4 yr old niece and my 5 yr old nephew went to SM. Another walkathon moment for me. Mahirap na talaga maglakad coz I feel so heavy. Super naikot namin ang mall , plus I took care pa of my niece and nephew na super likot at kulit.

We had dinner at Tokyo 2X, I had my favorite Beef Misono. Grabe, ang dami ko nakain, they even said na “may bukas pa para kumain..” (not knowing na ito na nga huling kain ko before giving birth, good thing dami ko stock .. hahaha ).

I decided to buy a slipper, kasi mejo lumaki nga paa ko coz of mild manas. It was 8:30 pm na pla! Grabe, we are all dead tired and decided to go home.

A usual night for us.. sarap ng tulog ko. I need to wake up early the next day to make a bank deposit, long weekend kasi coz of the holy week and we need to pay for the car.
Zzzzzzz…

April 12, 2006 (Wednesday)

9 AM - heard my alarm and its time to wake up... need to go to the bank.. pag tayo ko from the bed... felt a sudden gush...girls know this, the feeling of having the first gush during ur period. i immediately checked on my undies... there's a hint of blood... Oh my God! This is bloody show.

I woke up my sis, and showed it to her... "ito na ba yun ate? manganganak na ba ko?" (either breaking of water bag or bloody show ang early signs).. and since single ang ate ko, she just said na baka ito na nga. Called my aunt who lives near us, and when she arrived i showed it to her. And its positive... its a bloody show.

I immediately called Gelo at the Office and told him na pupunta na ko UST. I will give birth soon, I know. I took a bath... carry my pregnancy record, digicam and videocam. Un lang muna dinala ko. Went to UST with my Aunt.

(( Side Kwento of Gelo : di nya alam na pag nag bloody show eh manganganak na, so when he told his oficemate na nagka bloody show ako, they told him na umuwi na nga sya, il give birth soon and its a long travel from sta rosa laguna to manila. ))

At UST, went to my OB na nasa Ultrasound section at that time, and i found out na 4 - 5 cm dilated na pla ako. wala pa ko nararamdaman na pain masyado. She instructed me to go to the Delivery Room.. Oh my God.. ito na nga! I was with my 2 aunts then.

Pagpasok delivery room, it was me na lang, undress, and changed to maternity robe. I was at the Labor room at 12 noon. Wala ako kinain that time. It was my OB's instruction, para daw tumalab ang anesthesia. Fetal monitor was attached immediately and OK naman lahat. I had a nurse with me for Labor watch. Kaya ko pa talaga..

1pm - im still making kwento pa to the nurse, chinichika ko pa ang cases nung ibang manganganak na kasabay ko. my OB checks on me. Di pa din pumuputok water bag ko. May nilagay sa butt ko and immediately na pupu ako. hahah!

2pm - continue pa din ang contrction monitoring and pinutok na panubigan ko. i was 6-7 cm na nun. mejo dumadalas na ang pains. Sabi ko sa OB kaya ko pa .

2:30 pm - Suddenly iba na ang pains.. OB said na nandun na daw si Gelo sa labas.

2:45 pm - Nilagyan na ko ng Demerol. Ung twilight anesthesia... nurses asked me if i feel dizzy or sleepy... sabi ko hindi.. wide awake ako! worse, lalo na sumasakit tyan ko. i dont plan to go on painless, kung kaya ko ng hindi, kakayanin ko. theres 10K difference kasi on the price, sayang naman. pain is getting intense.

3pm - OB checked me again.. kaya ko pa daw ba? sabi ko masakit na . asked her what time estimated ako manganganak.mga 5:30 pa daw.. God! di ko na kaya. I immediately said na " papa Painless na po ako" hahhaa! she asked me, "cgurado ka? " ... "opo, sakit na eh".. she went outside and told gelo and my relatives na papa painless na nga ako. hindi ko na talaga kaya..

wasnt able to track time from that moment. sunod sunod ang sakit. init na init ako sa labor room, i asked na lakasan pa ang aircon. the nurses told me na todo na daw yun at malamig na talaga. as everything gets intense, i wud ask the nurse to call my OB... tanong ako ng tanong, "di pa ba ko manganganak? " .. "ang tagal naman ng anethesiologist, san pa ba galing yun?".. and they were al sooo patient with me.

the anethesiologist arrived,i was transferred sa main delivery room and nilagyan na nga ako ng epidural. ewan ko ba,, something at my back eh. super bait din nya. one of my strength when i was pushing. sa DR, init na init pa din ako. they instructed me how to push... had 2 practices.. mahirap din pla since asthmatic ako.

then suddenly, ang dami na tao.. 10 cm na pla ako nun, la na ko masyado feel coz of the epidural. nurses.my OB and another OB pa and the anesthesiologist. one DR staff asked me pa how to operate my Digicam. hahaha! I posed for one pic . OB said, "smile ka, show them na painless ka.. hahaha!


preparing for the moment....

twice lang ako nag push.. at 5:22pm joaqui came out. and here are the pics...


joaqui finally out


at mommy's chest


cleaning time


besides mommy, joaqui all clean


joaqui's first moment with daddy gelo..my sis and aunt at the back


truly, it was one of the most rewarding experience in my life. il post the continuation soon.

No comments: