Pages

Saturday, August 19, 2006

back up

i remember this episode from Sex and the City when Carrie's laptop was infected by a virus and all of her files were gone in a snap. from then on, she learn to back up her files.

same lesson for me. gelo's old (jurassic) celfone with camera (7650) got busted 2 weeks ago. it just wont switch on kahit ano na gawin namin. I give up and i just let him use my "ancient" celfone (i wont say the model coz its not colored.. hahaha! poor me! ). He needs a celfone more than I do. No choice sya, he used my fone (may swarovski charm pa yun the first time dinala nya sa ofc..hahaha!)

we had it repaired the other day, and it was given to me in working condition today.

i checked on the contacts... no contacts listed!!!

i checked on the messages... EMPTY!

i checked on the images... ALL GONE !!!


OMIGOD! this is not happening!!! i tried to recall wat are the pictures in that fone. it was only then that i remebered... JOAQUI'S First time to turn over pic was there! and sadly, wala akong back up nun!!! kainis!!! i dont have my digicam in handy that time kaya we used the celfone. haaayyy naku talaga...

lesson learned : to have a back up copy of everything. truly, that is the downside of technology. just so sad that i cant bring back the time when joaqui was struggling to turn over.

sisihin natin ang celfone na walang kamalay malay! hahaha!

No comments: