Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Workout time !

I rarely check my weight because I always get disappointed. Last week, I dont know what has gotten into me when I stepped on that weighing scale! There, I found out that I am at my heaviest now. Well, except for the time that I am pregnant of course. I really need to religiously follow a workout routine. I was on a good start last month but I got a little lazy lately and started to eat anything I want too. This is not getting any good physically. Of course I would want a healthier me by the end of the month.  So I will be more strict this time , do my exercise and cut down my food intake and eat healthy  too. I am getting myself some workout clothes ( I dont think I will need a plus size sports bra already) to get me on the roll! Wish me luck, i need that.

No comments: