Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Drum Tao Experience

Last Saturday night, my husband and I watched Drum Tao : The Art of Drum at the Newport Performing Arts Theater , Resorts World Manila. I was able to see their sample performance few days before the actual show and I decided to invite my husband for a Saturdate. It was raining the whole day, some parts of the city was flooded.  We left a little early to anticipate the traffic and flood, but luckily , we were there in no time.  Here's a few pictures to share:




Outside the theater while waiting for the show to start


after 7 long years , we finally had some time for ourselves . We got the deluxe seats from Ensogo :)



And here is my favorite boy from the entire cast.. Takuya Era


Everything was great! The stage production, cast , music .. everything! It was one heart thumping experience we will surely not forget. No dull moment at all. There were some parts where they asked for audience participation. They said they would definitely come back, well I'll watch them again , that's for sure!

No comments: