Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Antique style engagement rings

When the month of June enters the year, I am excited because it is our wedding anniversary month. I feel so blessed to have my husband , and every year I am very thankful for all the blessings we receive as a family. Memories of our wedding would flashback, most especially the stage when we were preparing for it. All brides would agree that it is truly a fun stage. I remember how we had to find time so we can meet with our suppliers, visit our reception and venue etc. I never had an engagement ring though. He was close to choosing from the antique style engagement rings, but decided on not getting one anymore since he got me a new earrings that time. It was never a problem for me , there were so many things to consider for the wedding so oowe have to look after our budget as well.

No comments: