Pages

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

A visit to the hospital

It's been a while since I last visited a relative in a hospital, and I can say that its one good news. Usually I would visit relatives and friends who gave birth, and that is one thing that excites me . This time it's different, I went to visit my uncle who underwent some surgery in his bladder. Thank God, he is recovering now and everything went well. He was already taking small amounts of solids the time I was there. I gave him some fruits to brighten him up and at the same time handed the get-well soon card handmade by my son. This gave me some time to catch up with my aunt and cousins who were all there taking care of him. The room was quite big that even though we are a full house, it can still accommodate a few medical carts. The nurse asked us to vacate the room at around 8pm which is the sleeping time of my uncle. I am just glad that he is recovering and I can't wait to see him back on track soon.

No comments: