Pages

Saturday, August 06, 2011

Thank You cards

The 3rd birthday plans for my daughter just started. I am so excited even if this is just a simpler party as compared to her previous two. It is just a little special for us since we will spend it with other kids as well. I am planning to just order the invitations and thank you cards online to save time and money. There's a lot of really beautiful girly designs that my daughter will surely love. Maybe I can just attach a picture of her in the card to make it more personal.

Giveaways would be next on my list. I have around 30 kids invited and I want to prepare an art set for them. Good thing I have a friend supplier for the papers, pens and crayons. I still have 2 months to go over the birthday plans but I really feel excited now.

No comments: