Pages

Monday, May 02, 2011

Perfect Gift Ideas for Mother's Day

I miss spending Mother's Day with my mom, and since she is here with us now, I am making sure to have a memorable Mother's day with her. I booked lunch for that day so we can all have good food. I am also done with ordering these mother gifts for mday.

Round Insignia Charm Necklace that has our initials and some relevant charms for her. She loves accessories, I'm sure she will wear this everyday.


Hand in Hand Photo Frame. Very classic idea yet it's full of thoughts.



Flowers! Every year , Even if she is in California, I make it a point to order and have flowers delivered at their doorstep. She loves colorful flowers!

Now I am excited to celebrate Mother's Day with her . All moms deserve to have only the best.

No comments: