Pages

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Elegant Designer Bridesmaid Dresses




I was invited to host the wedding of my cousin in law next month, and with barely a short notice, I panicked first with what I'm gonna wear ! I don't have any decent looking (fashionable) formal dress now so I had to check online for some great finds. I thought of checking these designer bridesmaid dresses , and wow , I just love the simple yet elegant designs. Notice that my top faves has a wide belt? I chose those because I think those wide belts can help me so much in hiding my tummy. It will surely create a slimmer figure for me. What do you think?

Well, I think I have to go on a healthy diet to look good on that day. I am not eating healthy lately, and I know , its something I shouldn't be proud of. Time to eat healthy now!

No comments: