Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Enjoying the water



Last December 24 to 26, we stayed at the Hotel to celebrate Christmas together. After resting for a while, we headed to the swimming pool to enjoy the water. It was a little cold, but my kids still enjoyed it. I had a hard time though because my eyes are a little sore from too much watching TV and the rays of the sun adds up to the glare. I should have gotten some cheap glasses before heading there to keep my eyes somehow protected. Anyway, I just gave it a good rest after. We all had a nap after swimming then we prepared for our Christmas eve dinner which is really one of the best we had. I wish to spend some more time with the kids like this. Time flies really fast, they will soon be spending time with their friends.

No comments: